Law Offices of Ali Farahmand | Law Offices of Ali M. Farahmand
Our motto is to treat our clients the way we like to be treated. Thus, we provide timely and quality immigration, personal injury and business services at reasonable fees while we keep our clients informed at all times about the costs and concerns of their cases.
Immigration Law, Personal Injuries, Letigations, Petitions, OFAC, Business Law, Iran, Farsi
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-16200,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-9.1.3,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.3,vc_responsive


B-1 Visa

This visa s a non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the U.S. Temporarily of business.

B-2 Visa

This visa is a non-immigrant visas for persons traveling to the U.S. for personal reasons.

D Visa

This is a visa for crewmen of boats or airlines.

E Visa

This is a visa for investors.

FB Visa

Family Immigration to bring relatives to the United Sates including FB-1, FB-3, and FB-4 categories.


This is a temporary work visa for professionals working in specialty occupation.  There are some special rules for Temporary Medical Workers.

H-2A Visa

This visa is issued to temporary or seasonal agricultural workers where U.S. agricultural workers are unavailable.

H-2B Visa

This visa is for the person coming to the U.S. seeking training that is to available in the applicant’s country.

H3 Visa

This visa is for people who want to enter the U.S. to get trained for any number of different fields of endeavor.  You do not go to  school on this type of visa, but rather you get trained on he job at a company offering a training program.  Educational training is a combined with on the job training to give you a rewarding experience in the United States.  This visa is usually valid for up to eighteen months..

H4 Visa

The H4 visa is for the dependents (spouses and children) of H-1B, H-2B, and H-3 visa holders.

I Visa

Representatives of Foreign Information Media.

J-1 Visa

Exchange Visitors.


Fiancees of U.S. Citizens.

L-1A Visa

L-1A visa are for executive or managerial level employees at a multinational companies who seek an Inter-Company Transfer.

L1-B Visa

Visas for non-U.S. firm employees coming to the U.S. to work at a related entity as an employee with specialized knowledge.

L2 Visa

The L-2 visa is issued for the dependents i.e. spouse and children of L-1 visa holders.

L Blanket Visa

The blanket L visa is for commercial organization for obtaining multiple L-1A or L-1B visas for the employees of their company

P Visa

For Athletes and Entertainers.

Q Visa

International Cultural Exchange Visitors.

R Visa

Visa for Religious Workers.

TN Visa

TN visas are available for Canadian and Mexican business visitors, treaty traders, investors, intra company transferees and professionals t work in the U.S.

W Visa

Visa waiver program.

Let our experience achieve your goals

Skip to content